About The Position
We're Hiring! Area Sales Manager openings in Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, Metro NY, Ohio. This role will be responsible for driving successful retail sales & distribution execution within the assigned territory.
As The Official Energy Drink of E-Sports®, G FUEL provides gamers with a healthier, more performance-driven alternative to standard energy drink products. With an ever-expanding, sugar-free product lineup that includes a powdered energy formula, ready-to-drink cans, powdered hydration formula, edible energy crystals, and sparkling hydration, G FUEL has firmly established itself as the market leader in the gamer energy drink industry.
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) will be responsible for driving successful sales & distribution execution within the assigned territory. The ASM will accomplish this by successfully executing against sales objectives by developing strong working relationships with local distributors and priority accounts to deliver KPI’s and sales goals.
• Plan and execute effective selling practices on a weekly basis utilizing SMART goals.
• Target, acquire new business opportunities within the assigned territory to grow market share.
• Translate company sales strategies into clear and locally executable plans.
• Manage, allocate time and resources accordingly within respective customers to maximize sales.
• Develop relationships with distributor partners and key accounts to improve retail execution.
• Manage in-store point of sale resources and ensure promotional activity in chains is executed.
• Partner with distributors, accounts to provide sales support, training, and quality service.
• Merchandise product to stimulate sales and follow up with survey results and impact analysis.
• Execute proper brand standards at retail
• Implement accountability measures (market surveys) to capture distributor execution at retail.
• Pro-actively communicate market conditions to the RSM on a regular basis.
• Analyze account goals to evaluate and implement key changes for success.
• Complete required reporting activities in an accurate and timely manner.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Check us out at www.gfuel.com