About The Position
We are looking for an analytical Media Performance Manager to join our business strategy and marketing team at our Miami HQ- someone who can help bring together performance, channel strategy, audiences and creative to drive sales!
Campaign Execution & Optimization: ready, manage and nimbly optimize paid media content across paid social, SEM, Amazon marketing and other channels to maximize ROI
Campaign Development & Strategy: collaborate with our brand teams, agencies, and media partners to recommend new cross-channel media opportunities through leveraging performance and audience insights
Attribution Strategy: define cross-channel KPIs for addressable and non-addressable media attribution, reporting and performance analysis that align with broader business objectives
Amazon Marketing: lead Amazon marketing through optimizing existing campaigns, identifying new media opportunities, analyzing competitor landscape, and leveraging historical performance
Paid Media Strategy Ownership: build team capabilities through analysis methodology, tools, and cross-functional processes to continue evolving company knowledge and paid media success
A Successful Candidate Will Also Demonstrate
- 3-5+ years experience, with a strong background in Paid Social & Search campaign development, execution & performance measurement
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms with a focus on sales
- Advanced capabilities in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics platforms, related content formats, and requirements.
- Advanced analytics capabilities to support recommendations with data-driven findings, including advanced excel skills.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of digital advertising formats, KPIs, and communication metrics.
- Ability to present strategies and ideas to executive stakeholders grounded in data
- Ability to blend left and right brain to ideate creative, data-driven ROI media tactics
- Amazon Marketing (AMS) experience
- Familiarity with Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization software
- Fun place to work in a quickly growing, dynamic, and fundamentally innovative business
- Friendly atmosphere with supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Opportunity to take part in cross-functional projects to make an impact and grow a business
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Opt-in 401K participation
- Weekly Yoga + Meditation
Based in Miami, Frida – home of Frida Baby and Frida Mom - is a rapidly growing millennial parenting brand of early-childhood and maternity products. With the #1 selling baby healthcare product on Amazon and in 35,000+ retail doors nationwide, Frida is a brand to watch. Frida receives consistent praise from doctors and the press, including Fast Company, Forbes, and Entrepreneur Magazine. In addition, Parents magazine named Frida's CEO one of the top millennial moms to watch and Inc. Magazine recognized her in the Top 100 Female Founders list.
Besides being a company that makes incredible products for parents around the world, we believe in a work hard, play hard mentality. Expect happy hours around our Wynwood neighborhood, weekly yoga on our lovely patio, and team building & family events.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology