Four Blue Palms LLC
SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Four Blue Palms LLC is a privately owned beverage group focused on crafting and delivering the highest quality spirits and mixer products in the market today. The company’s products are sold by leading retailers and beverage supply distributors throughout the United States. Four Blue Palms just happens to be headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and Austin, Texas, surrounded by great music, great food and great drinks, key inspirations for the group’s brands. Today, the Company owns and operates two core brands – Standard Proof Whiskey Co. and Barsmith craft mixers. Both brands are leaders in their respective categories, sold by the top distributors and retailers in the U.S.
West Coast Region Manager
This is a virtual, home office-based role with the ideal candidate located in the Bay Area, CA. This role entails extensive driving within the field in order to visit accounts, do workwiths and attend distributor meetings. Outside travel will be approximately 50% throughout Northern and Southern California.
Planning and Execution:
· Develops short-term business plan and targets in alignment with the annual plan.
· Works independently and along side distributor partners in assigned region calling on independent retailers, bars and restaurants.
· Manages distributors to achieve regional goals, including depletions and distribution; fully owns goals for all states assigned.
· Manages distributor execution of marketing programs, selling strategies across all channels in a state.
· Maintains appropriate inventory levels to achieve annual program goals.
· Manages and develops distributors’ capabilities to adopt and implement brand strategies.
· Travels to service accounts in multiple markets.
Monitoring and Measuring:
· Provides accurate and timely business intelligence including market forecasts for territory.
· Takes an active role in assessing distributor performance with the VP of Sales.
· Sets placement and display goals and tracks activity independently and with distributor.
· Coordinates completion of priority reports with distributors; scheduled sales, spending, programming, new distribution, etc.
· Uses analytical tools and marketing data to determine priorities and develops presentations to distributors.
Team Development and Communications:
· Cultivates cross departmental relationships within the company to carry out Standard Proof's brand strategies.
· Fosters a harmonious and productive workplace and assists in conflict resolution procedures if required.
· Participates in creating a culture of teamwork and best practices sharing.
· Positively contributes to the achievement of individual and team objectives and goals.
· Conducts, through regular meetings, to the evaluation, development, and improvement of all procedures relating to distributor interface.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related field from an accredited college with a minimum two - three years progressive experience, or equivalent education/experience combination.
· Practical selling experience in food and beverage industry.
· Proven success in adult beverage industry sales and account management experience including retail trade, on/off premise accounts, and independent liquor stores.
· Strong verbal and written communicator who can articulate clear images and messages through words, public speaking and presentation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the highest level of integrity.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Valid driver’s license. Overnight travel, weekend and evening work as required.
· Physically able to stand for prolonged periods of time, able to lift and carry 36 pounds up to shoulder height.
· Travel throughout region required – approximately 50% of the time.
- Reports To Vice President of Sales