We're looking for an entrepreneurial, organized, data-driven builder to lead a world-class team of sourcing analysts, associates, strategists, and vendors to source new suppliers, materials, and products in support of Forum Brands' growth plans. This role will also play a critical part in diversifying risk associated with single-supplier points of failure, and will heavily influence our overall supply chain improvements and strategies.What You'll Do
- Build a world-class Purchasing & Sourcing team across the US, China, and Taiwan.
- Manage the company's supply portfolio ensuring efficiency and transparency of spending while hitting key KPIs surrounding lead times and in turn in-stock rates.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Support new product launch initiatives in the realms of sourcing, product design and innovation, packaging, and other manufacturing-related capabilities.
- Maintain relationships with supplier partners, assisting in escalation when needed, implementing and training team on negotiation tactics.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms, pricing, and process.
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques.
With this role, we are looking to bring on a trusted, long-term partner to support Brand Growth operations for many years to come. Specific qualifications include:
Why You Fit At Forum
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or related discipline preferred.
- Experience working with domestic and international suppliers and a proven track record of building lasting relationships.
- Experience working cross-functionally and/or in matrixed organizations.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets and rapid experimentation.
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail and impossibly high standards.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
Why You'll Love Forum Brands
- You are an owner. For you, there's no such thing as "it's not my job." You take pride in and are accountable for, results. No problem is too big, too small, or too outside of your scope to jump in and help.
- You are deeply analytical. You seek out data to validate hypotheses and are not afraid to change your mind if the data is telling a different story. You're comfortable navigating large datasets and extracting signals from the noise.
- You are a systems thinker. You think in terms of scalable processes. You can define a long-term vision based on many moving parts, and build the infrastructure to get there.
- You are scrappy. You find ways to do more with less. You recognize that resources are easily depleted, but resourcefulness is a skill that compounds over time.
- You are a team player. You believe that both success and failure are shared. You recognize the truth of the maxim, "If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together."
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We are builders. We believe that the only way to get the future that we want is to build it. Building consumer brands that excite and delight customers is our highest calling, and we come to work each day in service of that cause.
- "First Who, Then What." We believe that if you begin with "who," rather than "what," you can more easily adapt to a changing world. We apply immense rigor in making people decisions, and take seriously our responsibility to develop our people, because we know that it is our people that will take us from good to great.
- We are explorers. We are curious by nature and constantly learning. We design experiments and test hypotheses quickly, cheaply, and in all facets of our business.
- We are not perfect. We hold a worldview of humility and recognize that we will make mistakes, but that they will not define us - they are simply data points to inform future decisions.
- We share the pie. We offer great compensation packages and are always seeking to increase the pie for everyone at the table. We also offer comprehensive benefits, including:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to excel. We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and in ecommerce overall. That's why we commit ourselves to hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.Equal Opportunity Employment
Forum Brands, Inc. an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Forum Brands, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
* Forum Brands has a strong commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our team. Under our COVID mitigation protocols and the NYC Workplace Vaccination Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions.
Similar jobs to check out:
We're looking for an organized, data-driven builder with a track record of leadership to oversee our Inventory Optimization team. The vital team you'll oversee will be comprised of analysts, associates, and experts with a sharp focus on driving sustain...
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, organized, data-driven builder to own the procurement and purchasing functions for our acquired brands. Your job will be to lead strategic sourcing initiatives, develop & manage supplier partnerships, drive total c...
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, organized, data-driven builder to lead a world-class team of Supply Chain analysts, associates and specialists to ensure that product flows efficiently through our supply chain in support of Forum Brands' growth pl...