We're looking for someone who is obsessed with creating world-class shopping experiences for our customers and takes delight in building visually compelling creatives. The Senior Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the Brand Growth team to create an engaging and imaginative portfolio of graphic assets for our consumer products and our brand stores across various ecommerce shopping channels.What You'll Do:
Specific ownership of initiatives and day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design a wide array of assets that lead to engaging experiences for our customers. Through your visual designs, tell the stories of our products in ways that are crisp, clear, and memorable for our customers.
- Given a creative brief, create cutting edge, detail orientated, thoughtful designs (including everything from email campaigns, website graphics to brand initiatives such as packaging and social campaigns & organic content)
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products, ensure branding is cohesive
- Alter and create images / graphic assets as needed, including photo editing, image/photo manipulation
- Work closely within a cross-functional roles on the team including copywriters, photographers and marketers
- Communicate and stay aware design trends; actively bring references to the team
- Lead and mentor Junior designers on the team
With this role, we are looking to bring on a trusted, long-term partner to support Brand Growth operations for many years to come. Specific qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Computer Aided Drafting & Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, or related discipline preferred
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and XD) and other design tools.
- Experience working cross-functionally and/or in matrixed organizations.
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills to help bring life to existing graphic assets and help elevate the visual identity of our brands.
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail and impossibly high standards.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates graphic design, art direction, interactive design, typography, or storytelling with attention to detail. Candidates that do not provide a link to portfolio will not be considered.
Bonus points if you have...
Why You Fit At Forum
- Launched and/or operated your own ecommerce store.
- Video editing and production experience.
- Animation / motion graphics experience.
- Capability to be available during core business hours, 9am - 5:30pm EST.
Why You'll Love Forum Brands
- You are customer obsessed. Customers are your "North Star" and you bring them "into the room" when planning and making decisions. You worry about customers more than competitors.
- You are an owner. For you, there's no such thing as "it's not my job." You take pride in, and accountability for, results. No problem is too big, too small, or too outside of your scope to jump in and help.
- You are a doer. You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You independently identify both issues and opportunities and run towards them.
- You are scrappy. You find ways to do more with less. You recognize that resources are easily depleted, but resourcefulness is a skill that compounds over time.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We are builders. We believe that the only way to get the future that we want is to build it. Building consumer brands that excite and delight customers is our highest calling, and we come to work each day in service of that cause.
- "First Who, Then What." We believe that if you begin with "who," rather than "what," you can more easily adapt to a changing world. We apply immense rigor in making people decisions, and take seriously our responsibility to develop our people, because we know that it is our people that will take us from good to great.
- We are explorers. We are curious by nature and constantly learning. We design experiments and test hypotheses quickly, cheaply, and in all facets of our business.
- We are not perfect. We hold a worldview of humility and recognize that we will make mistakes, but that they will not define us - they are simply data points to inform future decisions.
- You come as you are. You draw inspiration from an environment where the best ideas win, regardless of where they come from. Like us, you celebrate diversity of all kinds. You share our commitment as an equal opportunity employer to building an inclusive Forum where people thrive by being their authentic selves and are empowered to do their best work each day.
- We share the pie. We offer great compensation packages and are always seeking to increase the pie for everyone at the table. We also offer comprehensive benefits.
We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to excel. We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and in ecommerce overall. That's why we commit ourselves to hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.Equal Opportunity Employment
Forum Brands, Inc. an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Forum Brands, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
* Forum Brands has a strong commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our team. Under our COVID mitigation protocols and the NYC Workplace Vaccination Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions.