We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you'll help us roll-out products that deliver our company's vision. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we'd like to meet you.Responsibilities
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation
- Keep track of industry trends
Why You'll Love Forum Brands
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We are builders. We believe that the only way to get the future that we want is to build it. Building consumer brands that excite and delight customers is our highest calling, and we come to work each day in service of that cause.
- "First Who, Then What." We believe that if you begin with "who," rather than "what," you can more easily adapt to a changing world. We apply immense rigor in making people decisions, and take seriously our responsibility to develop our people, because we know that it is our people that will take us from good to great.
- We are explorers. We are curious by nature and constantly learning. We design experiments and test hypotheses quickly, cheaply, and in all facets of our business.
- We are not perfect. We hold a worldview of humility and recognize that we will make mistakes, but that they will not define us - they are simply data points to inform future decisions.
- You come as you are. You draw inspiration from an environment where the best ideas win, regardless of where they come from. Like us, you celebrate diversity of all kinds. You share our commitment as an equal opportunity employer to building an inclusive Forum where people thrive by being their authentic selves and are empowered to do their best work each day.
- We share the pie. We offer great compensation packages and are always seeking to increase the pie for everyone at the table. We also offer comprehensive benefits.
We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to excel. We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and in ecommerce overall. That's why we commit ourselves to hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.Equal Opportunity Employment
Forum Brands, Inc. an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Forum Brands, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
* Forum Brands has a strong commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our team. Under our COVID mitigation protocols and the NYC Workplace Vaccination Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions.