We're looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven builder to help use paid search to 1) connect with customers who haven't yet started their shopping journeys, 2) develop, manage, execute and optimize paid search campaigns to deliver results at scale, and 3) lead customers to our Amazon or DTC stores. You will work closely with the Brand Growth team, drive brand awareness, increase consideration, growing sales efficiently and to look for new areas to experiment.What You'll Do
Your role will span across 5 key areas: 1) Strategy, 2) Process Development, 3) Execution, 4) Measurement and 5) Sharing insights to inform future initiatives.
Specific ownership of initiatives and day-to-day responsibilities will require you to:
NOTE: This role is based in NYC. Forum Brands operates a flexible, hybrid office policy in which employees are expected to be in-person at least three days per week.Forum Brands has a strong commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our team. Under our COVID mitigation protocols and the NYC Workplace Vaccination Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions.
- Act Like An Owner. Build a holistic cross-channel paid search strategy in partnership with Senior Marketing Manager (SMM) that makes it easier for customers to find and buy our products. Lead the execution of our paid search and paid social strategies to ensure optimal allocation of marketing dollars across channels for a portfolio of brands.
- Be The Expert. You will serve as a trusted advisor to the Brand Growth team, providing data-driven recommendations around marketing goals and advertising spend with a focus on optimizing ROI to grow new customers and increase LTV of existing customers.
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally. Work directly with Brand Builders to ensure all advertising goals are aligning with overall brand strategy. Work closely with Business Operations to support product launches and international growth initiatives. • Partner with C&D team to generate creative assets to maximize return on ad spend (i.e. ad copy variations, photos, videos, infographics, and other custom visuals.)
- Customer-Centric Marketing. Raise the bar on our marketing efforts such that we are only delivering the most relevant ads to customers. Relentlessly focus on customer retention and repeat behavior to steer initiatives that drive significant improvement in customer lifetime value.
- Pivot. Analyze advertising campaign performance data and make adjustments as needed based on insights from the data. Track paid sales to ensure we achieve our targets or make fast course corrections, if needed.
- Report On Your Results. Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficacy of search engine marketing efforts. Develop our scorecard, manage performance tracking, gather insights across all channels and share learnings proactively. Be accountable for keeping Brand Growth teams informed on overall performance. Test and Learn. Develop a rigorous experimentation roadmap across ad types, ad placements to impact a variety of marketing goals to inform knowledge base of best practices (i.e. split tests, copy tests, creative tests, etc.) to continuously maximize potential impression volume and overall efficiency.
With this role, we are looking to bring on a trusted, long-term partner to support Brand Growth operations for many years to come. Specific qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline preferred.
- Digital marketing experience, preferably 2+ years
- Working knowledge of SEO tools including, e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, and Ahrefs.
- Experience with the design and execution of search engine marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets and rapid experimentation.
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail and impossibly high standards.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
Bonus points if you...
Why You Fit At Forum
- Have experience with Shopify Content Management Systems and how to optimize for SEO within them.
Why You'll Love Forum Brands
- You are customer obsessed. Customers are your "North Star" and you bring them "into the room" when planning and making decisions. You worry about customers more than competitors.
- You are scrappy. You find ways to do more with less. You recognize that resources are easily depleted, but resourcefulness is a skill that compounds over time.
- You are a problem solver. You solve problems from first principles and ask "Why" until you arrive at root causes. You resist "this is how it's always been done" thinking, and seek to solve problems in innovative ways.
- You are a truth seeker. You dig in and seek out objective truth, even it that truth is inconvenient or scary. You ask questions to challenge pre-existing views and push the boundaries on what you believe to be true.
- You are a team player. You believe that both success and failure are shared. You recognize the truth of the maxim, "If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together."
- You get better every day. You don't seek perfection; just constant and never-ending improvement. You operate with a growth mindset and treat setbacks or mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- You choose optimism. You recognize that positive thinking brings people along and helps them to achieve big, hairy, audacious goals
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We are builders. We believe that the only way to get the future that we want is to build it. Building consumer brands that excite and delight customers is our highest calling, and we come to work each day in service of that cause.
- "First Who, Then What." We believe that if you begin with "who," rather than "what," you can more easily adapt to a changing world. We apply immense rigor in making people decisions, and take seriously our responsibility to develop our people, because we know that it is our people that will take us from good to great.
- We are explorers. We are curious by nature and constantly learning. We design experiments and test hypotheses quickly, cheaply, and in all facets of our business.
- We are not perfect. We hold a worldview of humility and recognize that we will make mistakes, but that they will not define us - they are simply data points to inform future decisions.
- We share the pie. We offer great compensation packages and are always seeking to increase the pie for everyone at the table. We also offer comprehensive benefits.
We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to excel. We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and in ecommerce overall. That's why we commit ourselves to hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.Equal Opportunity Employment
Forum Brands, Inc. an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Forum Brands, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Similar jobs to check out:
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven builder to help use paid social to 1) connect with customers who haven't yet started their shopping journeys, 2) develop, manage, execute and optimize paid media campaigns to deliver results at scale, a...
We're looking for an organized, data-driven Amazon expert to ensure day-to-day Amazon operations are running smoothly across a variety of our brands. Your job will be to analyze, monitor, and execute growth strategies in collaboration with the Brand Bu...
About Our Culture A committed team is (and always has been) the fuel that propels ByHeart forward. ByHeart is comprised of world-class doctors, seasoned formula experts, dedicated blendmasters, and passionate parents. Above all...