Forum Brands is the world's most advanced e-commerce operating platform. Using its proprietary brand management technology and SEAL (Source, Evaluate, Accelerate, Lead) system, Forum acquires Amazon brands in categories that consumers love and builds them into omnichannel leaders. We've built a diverse team, with a differentiated set of experience across digital marketplaces, consumer brands, eCommerce technology, and investing. We're backed by world-class investors including Norwest Venture Partners
, TriplePoint Capital
, and Concrete Rose
We're looking for an Amazon Advertising Strategist
to drive awareness and consideration for our products among customers by using the full array of Amazon Advertising products (DSP, PPC, Sponsored Ads, etc.). You will work closely with the Brand Growth team to lead customers to our Amazon stores and product pages, and ultimately deliver paid sales.NOTE
: This role is based in NYC. Forum Brands operates a flexible, hybrid office policy in which employees are expected to be in-person at least three days per week.*What you'll do:
- Lead the execution of our Amazon advertising efforts and provide data-driven recommendations around marketing goals, spend per advertising product, and Amazon marketplace expansion
- Develop, split test, and analyze keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies, and ad groups to maximize potential impression volume and overall efficiency
- Drive initiatives to improve customer retention and LTV
- Analyze campaign performance data and make adjustments as needed based on insights
- Track paid sales to ensure we achieve targets or make fast course corrections
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficacy of our Amazon advertising campaign, and provide regular reporting to the Brand Growth team
Bonus points if you...
- 2+ years of experience with the design and execution of Amazon PPC and/or DSP campaigns
- Proven track record of driving top-line results through increasing paid traffic, improving SEO, and elevating brand awareness
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large data sets
You'll thrive at Forum by:
- Have worked at an Amazon advertising agency
- Have experience with tools like Pacvue, Teikametrics, Perpetua, etc.
- Have DTC brand marketing experience
- Acting like an owner. You take pride in, and accountability for, results. No problem is too big, too small, or too outside of your scope to jump in and help
- Seeking objective truths. You execute using facts, not reasons. You ask questions and push the boundaries on what you believe to be true
- Applying structured thinking. You think in terms of scalable processes. You can define a long-term vision based on many moving parts, and build the infrastructure to get there
- Arriving as you are. You show up as your authentic self and celebrate that of others while looking for ways to create an inclusive environment. The best ideas win, regardless of who they come from
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous healthcare stipend
- 401K match
- Paid Family Leave
- Free access to Calm and TalkSpace
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks, beverages and more!)
We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to excel. We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and in ecommerce overall, and we're devoted to hiring and cultivating diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
As an equal opportunity employer, all aspects of employment with Forum Brands Inc. including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. Forum Brands, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*Forum Brands has a strong commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our team. Under our COVID mitigation protocols and the NYC Workplace Vaccination Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemption.