FoodForceView Full Profile
About The Position
ForceBrands is the leading specialized recruiting firm for the consumer products industry — we build the teams that build the brands. Our industry-specific divisions BevForce, FoodForce, BeautyForce, and HerbForce offer executive search services, board of director assembly, and a digital job board.
ForceBrands is seeking an IT Manager. Reporting directly to the CFO, this person will be the technical lead for all internal business tools, including ATS, Salesforce/Talent Rover. Work closely with internal end users (Recruiting, Sales, Finance, Operations, and Marketing) to understand their business needs and provide support for company operations. Improve processes and workflows to increase productivity, ensure data integrity, and provide insights to facilitate data-driven business decisions. Maintain a thorough understanding of all our technical systems and be responsible for interfacing with external support teams regarding system enhancements.
- Analytical and data driven
- Attention to detail
- Process driven and solution oriented
THE OBVIOUS “SHOULD BE’s”
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Great Communication Skills
- Great Time Management Skills
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work with internal and external key stakeholders to gain an understanding of business processes and workflows as they relate to technology and communication systems, and design technological and business solutions to increase efficiencies.
- Partner with external agency to implement, test, and document new features and business process improvements in ATS, Salesforce/Talent Rover; troubleshoot user issues.
- Manage outside vendors to plan for and manage IT infrastructure, including but not limited to telecommunications, hardware, remote servers, user support, security, and disaster recovery. Assess vendor support and make recommendations on long-term IT support solutions.
- Work with Operations/HR to develop and maintain documentation and formal structure, including defining best practices, user guides, training and communication, etc.
- Facilitate IT elements of employee onboardings and terminations.
- Ensure that employees are following the proper policies and processes, and provide them with both reactive and proactive support.
- Gather and prioritize strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations. Ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Hold agencies/vendors accountable for project timelines and successful completion.
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation.
- Work with management to design and support robust Salesforce / ATS reporting, analytics, and forecasting that bring increased operations visibility to users and management.
- Leverage SQL queries (Metabase) to inform data-driven decision-making.
- Assist web development team with administration of back-end database and admin tools.
- 3-5 years of related experience in an IT management support role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field. Masters or higher degree a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce administration, including familiarity with custom objects and reporting
- Systems administration experience (hardware, software, Vonage VoIP, etc.)
- Experience working closely with department heads to help support those departments from an IT perspective
- Ability to present informed technology recommendations in user-friendly language
- A clear understanding of sales processes and familiarity with providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Database management and querying experience (SQL)
- Organized and meticulous, detail- and solution-oriented
- Reports To CFO