About The Position
Forager Project is an organic, plant-based food company. We make great tasting plant-based yogurts, nut milks, smoothies, and frozen dessert from simple, whole foods. Our mission is to improve human health and the health of our planet.
We’re currently looking for a Brand Representative to support key accounts in the Metro Boston area. If you like working independently in a field position, meeting with customers, selling, providing excellent customer service, and are reliable, please read on to find out more about our position.
• Develop relationships with key personnel at assigned stores/accounts to drive sales. Ensure all approved items are in the account and displayed as agreed.
• Increase store presence by selling in incremental placements; notify store personnel of promotional periods to ensure additional space is secured.
• Provide merchandising expertise/information to personnel in assigned stores.
• Ensure products are following rotation standards to ensure product freshness and quality.
• Ensure accounts have all Forager products, ie yogurts, nut milks, sour cream, kefirs, shakes, butter, and new items as introduced.
• Notify store personnel and/or distributor of damaged and/or out of date product.
• Act as the primary contact for assigned accounts; communicate store issues to manager
• Provide consistent and excellent customer service.
• Identify and act on sales opportunities in every store.
• Ensure tags (price and/or promo) are always present and accurate.
• Establish and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
• Other related assignments as necessary
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' related experience that need to include: sales, merchandising, direct store delivery, or customer service; a proven track record of being able to produce results by building and enhancing relationships, dependability, excellent verbal and written communication skills; valid driver's license required.