Food Confidential CompanyView Full Profile
About The Position
- Develop intimate product line knowledge for the purpose of educating retailers and distributor counterparts.
- Conduct seminars consistently to ensure retail staff and decision makers are educated on products.
- Prioritizing key retail accounts within a territory and working with the District Sales Manager to develop and perform effective routing and call frequency strategy.
- Completing call reports, expense reports, sales reports, and presentations in a timely and accurate manner. This task can take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours per night to complete.
- Managing and maintaining a trade budget within the guidelines set by your district sales manager.
- Merchandising at each retail store for maximum brand presence, which includes building displays, rotating stock, maintaining clean shelves, taking corrective action for out of stock situations and ensuring accurate pricing at all times.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal relations and written/oral communication skills to communicate with both internal contacts in the organization and external contacts
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during peak business cycles. Must have great time management skills.
- Ability to travel, including overnight as required.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Similar jobs to check out:
Sales Representative - Austin, Texas
Lone River Beverage • Austin, Texas
Launching Texas Market in Spring 2020 and looking for someone from Austin, Texas to join our team!
Casamigos Tequila • Houston, TX
This is a sales position with responsibilities that include visiting key accounts in their assigned territory, working with local distributors as well as promotions and special events.