About The Position
Reporting Area: Operations
Job Function: Procurement Specialist
The Procurement Specialist will manage the day-to-day business in purchasing materials and will be accountable for PO creation thru reconciling monthly co-packer inventory.
· Using intermediate Excel skills, create and manage procurement based upon Excel based MRP
· Be detail oriented with great follow up to ensure timely coordination of purchase orders arriving in time for multiple co-manufacturing sites as per production schedules.
· Coordinate logistics of packaging and raw materials to co-manufacturers
· ERP system knowledge, to receive and create purchase orders.
· Using ERP system to backflush raw materials and packaging based upon manufacturing consumption.
· Drive month end reconciliation of inventories at all co-manufacturing sites
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Create, follow up and receive purchase orders.
· Coordinate logistics to move purchased materials to correct manufacturing site.
· Ensure receipt of materials is done daily in ERP.
· Manage consumption of materials in ERP.
· Obtain monthly inventory reports from co-manufacturers and lead monthly end of month reconciliations.
Qualifications / Requirements:
· HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain (preferred)
· Minimum of 5 years of applicable experience.
· Previous Procurement roles preferred.
· Intermediate level of experience in Excel and ERP systems.
· Detail oriented
· Great communication skills and Strong follow-up skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless to race, color, sexual orientation, etc.
Our company offers:
· Competitive Salary
· Health Insurance Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D)
· Sick Time