Food Confidential CompanyView Full Profile
About The Position
- Work with VP of Global Marketing, International Sales Director, regional distributors, and other members of the marketing team to contribute to the development of integrated marketing plans, priorities, objectives, and budgets.
- Support the translation of US marketing strategies and campaigns into relevant and compelling regional initiatives.
- Help project manage specific marketing projects including product launches and new distribution gains and related events, PR, social media, influencer, and field marketing activity. May include travel to in-market activations as needed and hands-on support.
- Create, maintain, and distribute (via DAM), a fresh library of brand assets to share across point-of-sale, digital/social, and PR needs across global markets.
- Lead tracking of international budget, seeking to optimize ROI. Track quarterly spend by category versus budget, ensuring we do not exceed budget.
- Work with regional importers and distributors in Tier 2 markets to ensure approved brand assets, messaging, and best practices are followed in each market.
- Partner with Social / Digital Media Manager to ensure our website store locator stays up-to-date with international distribution details.
- Support regional teams in Tier 1 markets and Importer/Distributers in Tier 2 markets in the development and customization of retail packaging, liaising with the brand's regulatory/compliance and design teams.
- Oversee the registration and ongoing renewal of the brand's global trademarks.
- Support sales team in the development of marketing-influenced selling materials, e.g., customer presentations, sell sheets, etc.
- Stay current on global market research to identify trends and opportunities pertaining to the category, brand and competition..
- Work alongside the Consumer Response team maintain a current database of FAQs and process for international inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- Prior experience in global brand management a bonus
- 3-5 years of CPG brand marketing experience, ideally with 12+ months spent in similar role tied to international marketing support for a global products company.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications
- Potential for 20-30% international travel (will vary).
- Reports To VP of Global Marketing