About The Position
Lead and shape the growth of an exciting Hard Kombucha and Hard Seltzer business across Northern California
About the Job
Flying Embers, an employee-owned company, is seeking a Sales Market Manager who will be responsible for growing our business in Northern California (San Francisco<>San Jose<>Santa Cruz). For the right person entrepreneurial hustler, this is a unique opportunity to be part of building Flying Embers as the leader in the better-for-you alcohol space.
- Develop & execute strategic sales/distribution plans within key Northern California markets to drive revenue growth, category share, and velocity in key accounts.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with distributor & retail partners.
- Prepare business reviews and selling presentations for customer meetings.
- Analyze internal sales reports & category insights to identify opportunities and make strategic business decisions.
- Work closely with distributors and internal team to ensure execution of new distribution and promotional activity.
- Consistently perform against KPIs within the territory and oversee sustained distribution and volume growth, as well as increase share of mind of wholesalers, retailers, and customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Established relationships with distributor and retail partners in Northern California is critical
- Proven and successful sales management track record within beer/alcohol (craft beer, hard cider, or hard seltzer preferred)
- Must be an analytical thinker and data-driven; strong data analysis skills and experience working with relevant data and proficient in MS Office
- Start-Up or fast-growth experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills with external customers, peers, supervisors, and internal supporting departments
- Candidate must live within assigned territory and make market visits across the terriroty
Equal Opportunity: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.