Director, Digital Product
Eterneva is completely changing how we culturally view death and honor our loved ones. We're here to bring a totally different tone to the end of life space, and ensure remarkable people aren't forgotten! We are category creators, building the first globally recognizable brand in our space, and plan to be the first modern unicorn that disrupts the antiquated death care industry.
About the Role:
We are looking for an ambitious Director of Digital Product with 7+ years of experience in digital product with extensive experience in e-commerce involving optimizing a considered funnel.
You're excellent at developing world-class website user experiences and extensive CRO/funnel optimization testing programs to convert consumers into customers. Our ideal candidate is passionate about great digital product experiences, and can turn their analysis, user research, and user testing results into written requirements that enable great software development. This person will be prioritizing users' needs in everything we build, while also balancing stakeholder feedback and business priorities to ensure we deliver experiences that help re-define an industry ripe for disruption. Lastly, they should have an e-commerce mentality, but in the context of an emotional sale and considered purchase where education, testing, and learning is key in moving someone from awareness to intent.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build world-class mobile and desktop web experiences that help consumers discover the most engaging, relevant, and educational content to qualify them and path them to a conversion event.
- Maximize opportunities at each point of the funnel, conducting site experiments and optimizing conversion at each point of the onsite journey.
- Work with marketing, engineering, executives, and other cross-functional stakeholders to develop the product vision for Eterneva.
- Leading cross-functional teams that are comprised of web developers, UI/UX designers, and marketing team members to build best-in-class digital experiences
- Establish and own the Digital Product Roadmap that reflects organization priorities, timelines, dependencies, and success criteria.
- Distill our website, funnel, and marketing goals into a cohesive testing roadmap that includes process, resource management, and technical requirements to scale.
- Write compelling user stories that highlight expected functionality, benefits, and acceptance criteria for new and proposed features that ultimately define what winning looks like.
- Engage in continuous discovery - benchmark our products, conduct primary research, interview product users and business stakeholders, distill insight from analytics, user-testing, and Full Story session replays.
- Thoughtfully coordinate company-wide communication about the roadmap, telling the story of our users and our product goals and strategy.
- Responsible for the process, resource management, and execution on key initiatives.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of digital product and conversion rate optimization experience
- Experience with high consideration products and high-ticket funnels; Eterneva products range in price from $3k-$50k
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and communication skills.
- A track record of building great digital products that simultaneously solve customer and business problems.
- Usability, research, and customer experience planning.