Who we are:
Eterneva is the ashes-to-diamonds company that is bringing brightness and meaning to loss by delivering an experience that unlocks a positive way forward. Grounded in a clear purpose, we are built on the belief that when a loved one is lost we should not have to "move on," we should be able to move forward with them. Through a compassionate, healing and participatory 12-18 month process, Eterneva makes remarkable diamonds that are as unique as the stories, people and pets behind them.
This is a very exciting time for Eterneva. We are building the first globally recognizable brand in end of life, and plan to be the first modern unicorn that disrupts the antiquated death care industry. To Apply:1. Take our required hiring survey:https://go.apply.ci/p/M7dHObQkYpVIOtrLv2. Show us you're serious in your cover letter!
Let us know what about this role excites you, and why you're uniquely qualified to do great work!About this Role:
The core of our differentiation lies in the experience that we provide our customers at every stage of their journey with us, and our dedicated Care Team sits at the core of this experience. While our product is Diamond creation, what we offer our customers is so much more than this, and it is the Care Team that spends the majority of their time with them to truly get to know the person behind the Diamond.
Serving as a Care Team Member, you will be responsible for engaging with our customers throughout their Diamond journey with Eterneva. You will learn about their loved ones, provide regular updates to keep them informed of how their Diamond is progressing, and also be there to help bring brightness to them through this time of devastating loss. For the role you will be a highly organized individual that can manage multiple tasks throughout the day. For our customers, you are someone who is caring, patient and empathetic, with a genuine interest in human stories.Key Responsibilities of this Role:
What we are Looking for:
- Provide monthly updates of where their loved one is in the diamonds creation process - this process is all about transparency and peace of mind, so you obsess over keeping your customers in the loop
- Respond expediently to inbound questions from customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other internal departments to share process updates, pictures, and videos to to share with customers
- Set clear expectations upfront, and be proactive with resetting expectations when the process calls for it
- Learn all about their loved one, and find ways to honor them; reach out proactively on important milestone days to show them you care
- Provide input into new innovative ideas on how we can continue to improve our customer's experience and journey
What we Offer:
- You're comfortable speaking with someone who's grieving - this role will get deeply personal at times, and tears are not out of the ordinary
- A relationship builder - this is a unique business where you'll most likely end up being great friends for years after their diamond is complete!
- You will be willing to be our customer's advocate internally, serving as their voice and working with other departments to make their experience incredible
- You will obsess over getting accurate information from all available sources so their Diamond experience is as smooth as can be
- You are extremely detail oriented and can stay on top of a large volume of emails and texts
- You are proactive by nature, and will find pleasure in seeking out ways to delight our customers
- You are good at objection handling, de-escalating issues, and having difficult conversations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in G-Suite software (gmail, docs, sheets)
- Knowledge of Salesforce or any other CRM software would be a plus, but is not critical.
- Prior experience in working in a high-touch customer service role would be a major plus!
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical (100% paid for employees), Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Eternevais proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Eterneva does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.