About The Position
Position: Epic Western Cocktail Co -- Market Manager -- Colorado
Who We Are: Epic Western Cocktail Company was founded in 2019 in San Antonio, Texas. Dreamt up by three Texas entrepreneurs, Royce Itschner, Adam Love and Dub Sutherland, Epic Western cocktails are unlike any other RTD tequila beverage currently on the market. These perfectly mixed cocktails are distilled, canned and packaged in Jalisco, Mexico, then imported into the United States. This is the only way that the product can contain 100% Blue Agave Tequila. Our tequila is specifically sourced from a family-owned distillery in Arandas, Jalisco, Mexico that dates back to 1905.
Backed by YETI Capital and host of individual strategic investors, Epic Western is poised to be an industry leader in the spirits-based RTD category.
Epic Western is The Genuine Article and the company values authentic people. Continue reading and apply with your resume and cover letter if the above resonates with you.
Role: Epic Western is looking to hire an experienced Market Manager to serve the state of Colorado. This person should have experience in and intimate knowledge of the Spirits/Beverage Industry. This role will be responsible for driving performance and sales of Epic Western products. The Market Manager work closely with the distributor network, RNDC, to develop accounts and drive sales.
Location: Denver, Colorado
Reports to: Director of Sales – West
· Responsible for the sales performance within the region including new points of distribution, depletion goals, key account management and retail merchandising
· Work closely with distributor partners to create and execute annual and quarterly plans
· Drive the annual and quarterly business objectives through strategic planning and execution
· Lead financial management including oversight of pricing, inventory, budgeting, invoicing, and expenses
· Aggressively pursue new On & Off-Premise distribution – daily account visits
· Monitor market trends and suggest recommendations to the company and distributors
· Source promotional opportunities for the brand that lead to increased brand awareness
· Schedule and manage Off-Premise tastings and Brand Ambassadors to staff them
· Report back to the company and distributor in clear and concise manner
· Lead all things market-specific strategy related including key accounts, buyers, and conditions
· Develop key account relationships that deliver measurable results
· Work closely with the Director of Sales – West, who is also based in Denver, CO
· Commensurate with experience
· Health and Dental insurance – 75% company sponsored
● Bachelor's degree preferred
● 3+ years of relevant experience in spirits or beverage industry
● Strong oral communication skills and excellent written communication skills
● Financial & Business acumen in the areas of data analysis, reporting, market knowledge
● Excellent organization and coordination skills - detail oriented