This Agent of the Diageo Accelerator program will be responsible for growing market presence of the Cascade Hollow portfolio of brands through an entrepreneurial approach. You will be expected to deliver brand communications and sales driving activities by partnering with the local Distributors/Brokers. You will serve as a market expert, lead brand programming, and oversee brand marketing and sales efforts for the Cascade Hollow portfolio of brands.
- Assist in identifying the top on-premise and off-premise accounts within the local market that strategically fit with the brands.
- Identify were there are opportunities and gaps in the market and work with Master Distiller, Client and Agency to build programs to fill those gaps.
- Develop and grow relationships with key stakeholders, local trade (bartenders, waitstaff, retail managers and distributor sales personnel).
- Provide brand expertise/training at the distributor and key account level (on-premise).
- Provide brand education to amplify consumer and trade dinners and other educational opportunities.
- Deliver specific brand expertise in retail interactions (off-premise) to leverage a brand opportunity, when requested by the distributors.
- Utilize budget to offer consumer samplings to accounts.
- Increase and maintain brand visibility based within accounts through custom programming.
- Drive menu placements and features year-round that cater to local market trends and the account needs.
- Act as in market liaison between brands and trade to generate local influence.
- Attend and organize distillery trips for trade and distributors.
- Share intel on key competitor activity, maintain sell-through and product placement.
- Serve as a micro influencer for the market and engage with the brands consumer engagement platform on social media channels to grow audiences and increase reach.
- Collaborate with Master Distiller, local distributor and Client sales teams to drive sales, in-market account planning, KPI delivery and activation.
- Drive sales of the brands.
- Identify new POD's and seize the opportunities.
- Assist in distribution by leveraging account relationships and activation programming.
- Analyze and maintain local sales data to identify opportunities for specific accounts and brands in/outside of account universe.
- Ensure that all reports, market data, compliance issues and other information are collected and provided as needed.
- Four-year college degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3-4 years general work experience
- Minimum 2 years Hospitality industry experience
- Sales and marketing experience required; distribution and finance experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Able to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and some holidays, and thrive on autonomy.
- MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE DESIGNATED TERRITORY
- Strong voice - able to relay effectively information and points of view in a persuasive manner, building consensus across constituencies. Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Sales minded - able to sell.
- Digital Savvy - understands the importance of social media and able to leverage within the on-premise universe and within the influencer trade accounts.
- Commercially minded - able to work collaboratively with all commercial partners, and to ensure ongoing communication.
- Team oriented - able to work collaboratively and within company style across a variety of teams, personalities and situations to ensure consistency of programming and belief in concept.
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $70,000 and $90,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This full-time position offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more!
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.