We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge. We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom....And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn't be here if we didn't like to have fun. Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.Job Description
Junior Director/Designer is to come up with creative ideas which bring forward fresh thinking and transform business and behavior.
This is achieved by creating standout creative output/design. In this role they should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. Their goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote the multiple Diageo programs we support. They will work
with a small team under the supervision of Senior Creative to produce high quality work.Responsibilities
- To understand basic client marketing problems and develop relevant creative ideas/concepts to solve the problem and
to meet the brief.
- Articulate and present creative ideas to Creative Directors and/or senior creatives
- Must be able to discuss presentation concepts and client requirements with the team and senior creatives. Train and
assist team members and Senior Creatives to bring to life ideas and design concepts.
- Present creative ideas to the account teams and clients as required.
- Develop creative presentations and mood boards to help bring their ideas to life
- Tasked to layout designs or presentations. Identify material details like style, type, graphics, video, use of photographs,
- Pitch and sale in creative ideas
- Amending and redeveloping ideas after feedback.
- Take on special design tasks such as image retouching and manipulation when needed
- Attending/reviewing edits and post-production sessions to oversee completion of the production.
- Maintaining awareness of creative work done by competitors, and market/tech developments and cultural trends
- Managing the pressure of tight deadlines and busy schedules, working on multiple projects simultaneously as required.
- Together with a Senior Creative, they will develop design solutions. They re-evaluate materials to make sure that it matches the standards and requirements set by the client and the provided brand guidelines. They will also assist during photo shoot/filming and printing to make sure the needed product is produced
- Must complete mechanical files and provide instructions to prepare materials for production/printing. They will coordinate with vendors to know what services to be performed.
- Give feedback and use feedback from other creatives to improve
Internal: A wide range of people across the agency. Account Management team; Planning; Creative teams and Directors; Creative Services.
External: Work with freelancers, photographers, illustrators, designers, and postproduction houses.
- The Junior Art Director/Designer reports into and is supported by a Senior Creative
- 0-2 Years Experience, Prior Agency/Internship Experience Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office). Video and animation
editing software is plus.
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- Presentation skills, the ability to present and articulate concepts/designs to the client
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to build and develop relationship with team members
- A keen eye for detail
- Understanding of the latest social media trends and developments
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Identify ways we can improve on our processes
- Maintains internal and off-site digital file backups for in-progress jobs; uploads completed project files to agency Box folder.
- Must use, conduct, and manage all creative assignment through In-Motion, the agency's project management tool
This full-time position offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more!
Enthuse Marketing and Inspira Marketing are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.