Job DescriptionThis position must be based within a 30 minute commuting distance of designated market.
The On-Premise Advocate is responsible for driving brand and on-premise initiatives across a territory of on-premise accounts for a large portfolio of spirits brands.
Reporting to the Local Manager, the On-Premise Advocate will build industry and client relationships and drive activations for the portfolio.
- Legal and Compliance Accountability. Maintain all legal and marketing code guidelines
- On-Premise Engagement. Plan, track, and implement brand and portfolio engagement as directed by agency and client
- Client Partnership. Work with client on direction for on-premise engagement and recap insights and outcomes
- Consumer Sampling. Following legal guidelines, sample consumers on spirit brands in the on-premise environment
- Social Media Presence. Utilize social platforms to support brand initiatives
- Agency Accountabilities. Complete accurate and timely management of agency
- initiatives including:
- Budget and expense management
- All reporting responsibilities
- Tracking and management of performance data using agency-appointed platforms
- Participation in all internal training initiatives
- Point of Sale, asset and warehouse management
- Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
- Leverage Agency Tools. Facilitate opportunities to bring brand content to on- premise accounts within territory
- Learning . Develop knowledge in spirits across several categories and skills in verbal and written presentation
What Success Looks Like:
- Delivery of program activities within the on-premise environment
- Growing presence on social media
- Positive 360o feedback from manager, market team and client partners
- Share of success stories through strategic communications such that progress is clearly
communicated to and understood by both agency and client
- High rate of added value across territory (going over and above with our client
partnership in the field)
- Increasing brand and category knowledge
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Knowledge of liquor laws, regulations, and rules a plus
- Understanding of market and where trends are happening
- Interest in growing knowledge in spirits history/production and cocktail culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive selling and negotiation skills are required to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to tailor communications for a variety of on-premise environments
- Strong budget management skills
- Social media fluency
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel on an ad hoc basis including nights and weekends required
- A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle (travel required)
- Desire for mentorship and willingness to contribute to team culture
- Bilingual (English and Spanish-speaking) a plus
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $60,000 and $80,000 The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Enthuse and Inspira Marketing are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.