Must be based within a 30 minute commuting distance of the designated market.
The Advisor, On-Premise Hospitality is responsible for driving brand and commercial performance across a territory of on-premise accounts for a large portfolio of spirits brands using strategic business solutions and hospitality industry expertise.
Reporting to the Manager, On-Premise Hospitality, the advisor will leverage her/his industry know-how, brand programming and agency resources to provide value for on-premise customers (account decision makers) in turn building a long-term relationship for the portfolio.
Legal and Compliance Accountability. Maintain all legal and marketing code guidelines
Customer Engagement. Drive brand presence, performance and advocacy in various segments of on-premise accounts using strategic engagement activities and business-focused solutions
Commercial and Performance Strategy. Plan, track, and implement brand and portfolio engagement using performance data (volume, menu growth/share, activities) provided by agency and client
Consumer Strategy. Gain insight to consumer trends in various segments of on-premise accounts to inform customer (account) engagement sessions
Social Media Presence. Utilize social platforms to support brand initiatives
Agency Accountabilities. Complete accurate and timely management of agency initiatives including:
- Budget and expense management
- All reporting responsibilities
- Tracking and management of performance data using agency-appointed platforms
- Participation in all internal training initiatives
- Point of Sale, asset and warehouse management
- Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
Leverage Agency Expertise. Seek, secure and facilitate opportunities to bring education team and its content to on-premise customers within territory
Network Partnership. Serve as key liaison between the portfolio, distributor, manager and customers for the accounts within the coverage territory
Learning. Develop/deepen knowledge in spirits across several categories and skills in verbal and written presentation
What Success Looks Like:
- Commercial growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts within territory
- Menu presence growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts within territory
- Delivery of program activities within the on-premise environment
- Growing presence on social media
- Positive 360° feedback from manager, market team and client partners
- Share of success stories through strategic communications such that progress is clearly communicated to and understood by both agency and client
- High rate of added value across territory (going over and above with our client partnership in the field)
- Increasing brand and category knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the spirits or hospitality industry
- Distributor or broker experience is aplus
- Bar/restaurant/hotel operator experience a plus
- Growing network of industry professionals in market
- Knowledge of liquor laws, regulations, and rules
- Interest in growing knowledge in spirits history/production and cocktail culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive selling and negotiation skills are required to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to tailor communications for a variety of on-premise environments
- Deep understanding of market and industry trends
- Strong budget management skills
- Social media fluency
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel on an ad hoc basis including nights and weekends required
- Must have access to reliable transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Desire for mentorship and willingness to contribute to team culture
- Bilingual (English and Spanish-speaking) a plus
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $60,000 and $90,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira and Enthuse Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.