About The Position
The Marketing team at Endless West seeks a Field Marketing & Events Associate (FMEA) with strong B2B events experience on both online and in-person programs to support our Trade Marketing Manager with demand generation and revenue goals.
**Location preference is in the San Francisco/Bay Area - where Endless West is headquartered. However, we are open to remote considerations based on the candidate**
We’re Endless West, makers of molecular spirits. Our small, independent team of scientists, sommeliers, writers, chefs, and grad school dropouts is creating the next generation of wine and spirits. Glyph, our first commercial product, is modeled after barrel-aged whiskey but made overnight using our innovative technology.
Our work has already attracted significant interest from a range of people — whiskey enthusiasts, scientists, members of the culinary world, creatives in design, technology, and fashion, traditional distillers and distributors — around the world. We now have dozens of new molecular products in the pipeline across multiple categories. And we’re just getting started.
We’re relentlessly curious, optimistic enough to run after ambitious ideas, and skeptical enough to analyze every angle and consider every option. We support each other as colleagues and care about each other as people, believing that the health of our business can be measured by the health of our team. We are obsessed with leveraging scientific learning, creative storytelling, and business and legal expertise to explore the limits of what’s possible, all in pursuit of turning scarcity into abundance.
Everyone is welcome at Endless West. We know diverse teams build better products and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We strongly encourage candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized, or underrepresented groups to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable, and a passion for our mission goes a long way.
About the Role
The Marketing team at Endless West seeks a Field Marketing & Events Associate (FMEA) with strong B2B events experience on both online and in-person programs to support our Trade Marketing Manager with demand generation and revenue goals. You will help with the creation and execution of high-touch trade event programs (i.e., trade shows, key account sales meetings, etc.) to:
- Drive awareness of the Blank Collective (B2B portfolio of Endless West) suite of services, and
- Generate a pipeline of new B2B business prospects.
Your day-to-day will include helping to create and implement the strategy and logistics for our trade event programs from concept to onsite execution.
This role will report to the Trade Marketing Manager, and will be a member of the Marketing Department.
As the Field Marketing & Events Associate, you’ll be passionate about developing and executing trade events that garner new B2B prospects for our Blank Collective suite of B2B services.
- Self-Starter. Independent. Reliable.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload. Must be detail- and results-oriented.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Works well in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and critical timelines.
Lead Generation Skills: Trade Shows + Consumer Events
- Has managed and produced at least 10 trade/B2B events with successful lead generation.
- Has led and coordinated the creation of marketing materials (i.e., selling materials, signage, branding, etc.) for major trade and consumer events. Experience briefing and directing agencies to plan, execute and recap event programming.
- Proven ability to successfully manage an events budget.
- Can effectively manage administrative responsibilities including sales presentation creation, event recapping, and digital asset database management.
- This role will require travel 50-80% of the time (will vary depending on the impact of the pandemic on travel and events).
- BA/BS preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years Trade + Consumer Events management experience.
- 2+ years of work experience within the Wine, Spirits, and Beer industry.
- 1-3 years of agency management experience.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Pardot (or other marketing automation platform), and common collaborative platforms (Google Suite, Slack, Asana, etc).
- Adept at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite.
Why Endless West?
We’ve got the standard benefits…
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Commuter benefits/401K/FSA/DCFSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Ambassador’s Program ($250/quarter to purchase Endless West products)
- Competitive compensation, including equity
We’ve got the unique culture that you’ve been looking for...
- A small, collaborative team. We don’t believe in hierarchy for hierarchy’s sake.
- Smart, friendly colleagues.
- Actual autonomy and agency. We choose empowerment over micromanagement.
- A team that values EQ as much as IQ.
- A team that values hard work but believes in the importance of self-care and taking meaningful breaks.
- An environment that encourages empathetic debate. We state cases, defend positions, argue productively, and make decisions together. We don’t have any issues with being wrong. People’s opinions are actively sought out and valued.
- An environment where we not only acknowledge the hard work and successes of our teammates, but also celebrate them.