About The Position
Exciting role in the city of angels! Bringing a little Seattle love to Los Angeles!
MOBILE RETAIL MANAGER
Based in Los Angeles, CA
Ellenos opened in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market in 2013 purveying our traditionally made Real Greek Yogurt. We not only make the best Greek Yogurt in the world, but we pair it with incredibly delicious bold purees and toppings; focusing on what’s fresh, seasonal and local. Nine years later and we have legions of fans around the country with countless reviews of how we create that WOW moment and changed the way people think of Greek Yogurt.
We are now looking to bring our innovative Pike Place Yogurt Bar concept to the Los Angeles area and we are looking for a Mobile Retail Manager to lead the day-to-day operations and implementation of various aspects of the development and management of Ellenos’ retail operations throughout the Los Angeles area.
The Mobile Retail Manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of Ellenos Yogurt Bars, Mobile Carts, Pop-ups and Food Trucks. You would be required to plan, coordinate, and implement the use of all retail operation tools available.
Responsibilities include leading and supervising team members, maintaining high quality standards and conditions, and cultivating our unique Ellenos experience for our customers and team members. The Mobile Retail Manager sets the tone and personality of our locations by being an advocate of training, product knowledge, hospitality, and service.
This position is full time and year-round with a fluctuating schedule to accommodate business and hiring changes during our on and off seasons in addition to supporting a healthy life outside of work. Those with superior staff supervisory skills who are seeking stability, salaried employment, growth, learning and leadership opportunities are highly encouraged to apply.
This position will report to the Area Marketing Manager and have a fluctuating number of direct reports depending on program needs (between 4-20 staff).
- Develop standard operating procedures for efficient and effective day-to-day operations. Analyze and implement improvements as necessary.
- Responsible for weekly ordering of product and supplies. Maintains organized inventory and forecasting of product and supplies.
- Point-of-contact with landlord, event producer, or partner.
- Research, present and negotiate new retail opportunities that target Ellenos demographic.
- Comfortable driving oversized branded vehicle and the physical demands of a mobile retail execution.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and motivate your team.
- Help staff set performance goals and build their professional skills.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety policies and laws.
- Compiles monthly work schedules and reporting.
- Stays within the established payroll budget
Sales & Customer Service
- Makes the customer the top priority and always reinforces this philosophy in the local retail program.
- Understands daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals for the local retail marketing program and communicates sales goals with all retail staff both verbally and in other creative ways
- Works to increase sales transactions & average $/sale through continued training of sales staff to maximize local retail marketing program profitability.
- Supports with Special Events at the local retail marketing program as needed and with Marketing/Field Marketing activities as requested.
Yogurt Expert & Brand Ambassador:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Ellenos
- Provide the Ellenos WOW! experience for every customer
- Serve as yogurt expert providing exceptional knowledge of our menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods
- Demonstrate impeccable composure and ability to thrive in ambiguous situations. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is sometimes sedentary and requires sitting for long periods of time. This position frequently requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Join the Ellenos family! www.ellenos.com
Treat Everyone Like Family | Go the Extra Mile | Celebrate Obsessions | Be Responsible to One Another | Grow Together
We are obsessed with sharing the experience of WOW! By doing things the right way we inspire an emotional connection with our hand-crafted food and the community it nourishes.