About The Position
E1011 Labs strives to bring you the next generation of self-care and personal wellness with innovative design and thoughtfully crafted formulations.
E1011 Labs is a Pasadena-based startup that is reinventing the wellness space through the lens of technology and CBD. Our sleek plug-and-play lineup of products are helping time-strapped people all over the country find an easy way to manage a natural and healthy lifestyle. We're looking for the right person to join our core team of passionate entrepreneurs. Together we’re going to disrupt an exploding hemp industry, littered with fly-by-night brands, by building cutting edge products and a company culture that believed in investing in people's potential to do good for themselves and the world around us.
The opportunity for you
E1011 Labs is looking for an immediate hire of an E-Commerce Manager to join our quickly-expanding team that will have a significant impact in the direction of our company's growth.
This is a brand new role within the company that will work alongside marketing, sales and production teams to fully optimize & grow our B2C and B2B wholesale e-commerce channels. You will play a major factor in shaping our company's strategy by building a best-in-class digital processes, team, and, and platforms. You will be our internal user experience and conversion optimization expert and direct day-to-day online operations for the DTC business. The role calls for a mindset that's a mix of data, design, and customer development. Through data-driven insights, you'll discover what customers care about and what to improve to increase sales and impact. You will also partner with our marketing team in developing strategies for driving traffic. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup in an industry that is only getting bigger every year.
What you are responsible and accountable for
- Develop e-commerce conversion, user experience, and merchandising strategy that will help meet and exceed e-commerce revenue and profitability goals.
- Monitor traffic and analyze traffic sources, visitor volumes, user paths, conversion funnels and site trends for conversion, and grow both legacy and new customer sales.
- Develop and monitor KPIs across devices, pages, and customer segments, be able to explain the business drivers behind them, and execute a plan for improvement.
- Develop, test, measure and scale new demand creating initiatives that generate maximum response and conversion.
- Manage weekly sales growth and reporting on the .com business, and contribute to sales forecasting.
- Oversee e-commerce day-to-day responsibilities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments.
- Source new technologies and platforms as needed to help drive e-commerce innovation.
What kind of skills and experience we are looking for
Conversion Experience / Skills
- 3+ years of hands-on e-commerce and digital marketing experience of a consumer package good. Shopify experience a plus
- Experience with wide base of e-commerce conversion skills including, site management, user experience optimization, content strategy, site merchandising, analytics and reporting, and A/B testing
- Experience driving performance marketing to maximize ROAS (PPC, SEM, social advertising, affiliate marketing, retargeting, and email marketing)
- Knowledge of SEO strategy with optimization experience
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze trends/projections and ROI
- Experience with enterprise e-commerce tools/platforms including Google Analytics and other industry standard platforms
- Strong organization and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Startup mentality with the ability to work both independently and as team member
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Consumer-first mindset
- Experience in hemp or cannabis experience is a nice to have