Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" four years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
This position is at a Wine and Spirits Distributor in Hayward, CA. This work group is represented by Warehouse Union Local 6, ILWU. Benefits such as medical, 401k, life insurance, etc. are available after completing probation. What you will do:
What you will need:
- Work with a team environment with rotating stockroom room assignments
- Rotations include: Picking individual wine or spirits bottles or cases, loading them on a conveyor line, making pallets and shrink wrapping, operating a forklift, and hand loading cases on a truck
- Demonstrates adherence to all company safety and quality policies.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
What will set you apart:
- Required to comply with company GMP policies.
- Required to work overtime if necessary.
- Required to work any shift.
- Required to be at least 18 years of age.
- Required to lift 60 lbs.
- Required to pass in-house clamp lift and forklift skills tests.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions of the job.
- 1-3 years of forklift or warehouse experience.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.