Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recognized by Glassdoor as a "Best Place to Work" two years in a row, we couldn't be prouder of our employees. We are the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100 brands. We are committed to driving innovation, sustainability, and fostering a culture of collaboration. We look forward to having you join the team! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
Performs various clamp and fork driving duties to include picking customer orders, unloading trucks, putting away finished goods, utility driver, scrubber sweeper including other duties requested by the Warehouse department.
• Moves pallets of finished product to various work stations or to the proper warehouse locations.
• Moves raw, packaging, or point-of-sale materials.
• Responsible for leaker pickup and other housekeeping tasks as necessary.
• Performs flow rack transactions.
• Stacks product.
• Picks product for sales orders.
• Operates stretch wrapper.
• Demonstrates teamwork within a diverse team make-up.
• Shares information at shift change-over and pass down meetings.
• Demonstrates adherence to all company safety and quality policies.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory consideration.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gallo does not sponsor employment based visas for this position now nor in the future.
• High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• Required to be at least 18 years of age.
• Required to comply with company GMP policies.
• Required to work overtime if necessary.
• Required to work any shift.
• Required to lift 60 pound cases of product.
• Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job.
• Required to pass in-house clamp lift and forklift skills tests.
• 1 year of forklift or warehouse experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to:
• Frequently reach with frequent torso and neck rotation and constant handling and grasping.
• Maximum lifting of 60 pounds.
• Frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling.
• Constant movements occur while operating the foot controls on the lifts. Hand and finger dexterity and gross manipulation occur on a constant basis in terms of operating the knobs and controls on the lift. Constant sitting for the majority of the work shift in terms of driving the lifts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to the following:
• Exposure to dust, fumes.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• The employee will be working indoors and outdoors; during the winter months the temperatures are as low as 50 degrees and during the summer months as high as 100 degrees.
• The primary working surface is concrete.
• Exposure to clamp lifts, forklifts, pallet carts, pallet jacks.
AFF001 Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.