With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Based at Columbia Winery, the Warehouse and Facilities Coordinator is responsible for all daily warehouse, building grounds, operations functions and inventory control. Functions as the primary point of contact for 3rd party maintenance and landscaping vendors and performs a variety of basic building and maintenance functions. Responsible for all administrative tasks pertaining to general facility maintenance, warehouse management and inventory control. Acts as point of contact with external clients/tenants, in space planning, and logistics. Coordinates with Wine Club and Events Teams for events; event requirements and needs and assists with, set up and breakdown of meetings and special events. Coordinates with Winemaking on wine related inventory and wine condition. Regular work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday, with some flexibility due to seasonality of business. What You Will Do:
BUILDING AND WAREHOUSE - 85%
- Responsible for routine maintenance assignments, including ordering materials, preventive maintenance, and general repair and/or replacement of equipment at the Columbia Winery facility.
- Oversees maintenance projects, and landscaping work assignments handled by 3rd party vendors.
- Responsible for managing, prioritizing and communicating weekly and monthly work assignments with business unit leaders. Weekly updates at staff meetings on work progress.
- Submits work orders and manages all 3rd party contractors and vendors to include scheduling, review of work and final sign-off all work completed.
- Responsible for documentation and tracking of all maintenance and warehouse related expenditures by ensuring products, sub-contractor and vendor services are obtained at affordable cost, while maintaining the building facility and grounds in superior condition; creates periodic expenditure reports; runs all payment approvals through senior manager.
- Develops and maintains vendor relationships as it relates to building site and grounds maintenance; negotiates and keeps clear communications to ensure timely work assignments, accurate billing and updated documents.
- Develops and maintains vendor relationships with tenants (BCC, WCC). Resolves any customer issues/complaints, and collaborates with tenants in securing and executing their needs in the usage of leased space; Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Maintains records of all bills of lading and updates the inventory database to reflect all inventory movements such as inbounds from purchase orders and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Operates a forklift on a daily basis to transport materials.
- Functions as the point of contact for warehouse vendors; schedules and tracks deliveries.
- Maintains equipment and supply inventories.
- Conducts inventory research when the physical inventory does not match the system.
- Prepares and tracks all shipping documents and monitors order status; escalates issues to senior leadership as needed.
- Manages all components of receiving and tracking materials and works with winemaking.
EVENTS AND WINE CLUB - 10%
- Plans, obtains help as needed and executes logistics for company meetings and special events.
- Leads the setting-up and tearing-down of wine tastings, release parties and special events.
- Plans, obtains help as needed and executes Tasting Room events to include summer concert series.
- Maintains and obtains event equipment and supplies; creates and sets-up decorations.
- Moves Wine Club inventory for releases into tax paid.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES - 5%
What You Will Need:
- Responsible for complying with applicable city and county regulations and permitting requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining warehouse and its supplies, ensuring compliance with safety regulations
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus a minimum of 2 years of facilities maintenance, warehouse operations, inventory control management, or customer service.
- Required to be fork lift certified or obtain certification within 30 days of employment and maintain fork lift certification.
- Required to lift and move up to 80 pounds.
- Required work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday, with some flexibility due to seasonality of business.
- Required to work 24-hour, on-call shifts for maintenance or emergencies when necessary.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a Washington driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Requisition ID: 75948
OPE001Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.