With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Located at Louis M. Martini Winery, the Senior Tasting Room Manager manages the organization's overall direction, goals and Visitor Center activities for high revenue and volume tasting room operations in compliance with established policies and procedures. Applies skills in direct shipping, consumer direct communications, sales metrics and motivation, merchandizing and financial systems and controls. What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Develops and ensures implementation of success vision/strategy through strong leadership that is consistent with brand equities to achieve Experience objectives. Develops innovative Guest Experiences that support the brand essence.
- Oversees the visitor center programs, ensuring the experience is "best industry" for each guest.
- Manages workflow for all Visitor Center activities and events.
- Participates in department and interdepartmental planning and management teams and works cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
- Develops strategic initiatives to increase wine sales, conversion to club membership and guest engagement at higher tier/luxury experiences.
- Provides leadership to attract, develop, and retain high quality experience professionals.
- Identifies and obtains staff capabilities needed to accomplish objectives and conducts training, instruction and development of staff.
- Monitors and ensures achievement of performance goals and objectives either directly or through staff.
- Leads and drives projects that have short to long term focus.
- Develops or approves recommendations to change systems, policies, and procedures; ensures timely and accurate implementation.
- Develops, maintains and assures adherence to operating budget.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of hospitality, brand marketing, luxury sales, public relations or trade marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Master's degree plus 5 years of hospitality, brand marketing, luxury sales, public relations or trade marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR 11 years of brand marketing, hospitality, retail sales, or trade marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Supervisor/Managerial experience.
- Required to work nights and weekends as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree plus 9 years of hospitality or winery luxury sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working directly for a winery or in luxury hospitality.
- CSW, Certified Sommelier or WSET Advanced Certifications
- Gallo DtC/Experience or Marketing experience.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Requisition ID: 71841
HOS001Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.