With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Sr. Engineer in the Packaging Systems Engineering department you will be a part of the startup of highly impactful and visible projects at the winery. You will be responsible for the communication and facilitation of technical initiatives throughout the project management process while also completing these initiatives with the customer's best interest in mind. This position will allow you the opportunity to solve key complex problems on day to day basis while focusing on cutting edge innovations within the packaging systems industry. What You Will Do Technical Project Management:
- Manages cross functional teams to start-up packaging systems ensuring operational capability and quality.
- Responsible for the system from the end of construction until hand-off to Operations. Start-ups will also include determining appropriate skills necessary for equipment operability and establishing training requirements
- Determines appropriate skills necessary for equipment operability and establishing training requirements
- Leads cross functional teams to start-up simple and complicated packaging or processing equipment at an agreed upon rate and quality, ensuring operational capability
What You Need
- Functions as a liaison with customers, other departments, divisions, and organizations to insure functional specifications are met
- Works with cross functional teams to support the commissioning of new equipment ensuring the package or product can be run on new equipment
- Negotiates and coordinates with cross functional team members to create test plans, start-up plans, and success criteria
What Will Set You Apart
- PhD of Engineering and 1 year of Engineering experience; OR Master's Degree in Engineering plus 3 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience; OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering plus 5 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience; OR Bachelor of Science Degree plus 7 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of experience.
- Understands Basic Engineering and can follow standard work to achieve goals.
- BS in Engineering Management, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-Systems Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or Civil Engineering.
- L6S Certification (Black Belt/ Green Belt).
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job Id- 69826
#LI-JJ1Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.