With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Do you enjoy leading automation/controls projects in a fast-paced environment? As a Technical Manager you will have responsibility of managing the technology and execution against capital controls projects. Your focus will be to ensure that projects under your direction are executing activities against the capital project process such as controlling project costs, scope, schedule, and ensuring all requirements are met. You will support your projects utilization of Lean methodologies and tools to continuously improve business processes and drive out waste. You will maintain a broad influence on the organization cross-functionally in helping to manage the business and drive improved capital processes. What You Will Do Capital Controls Project Execution
- Manage safety, costs, scope, schedule, and requirements on all controls capital projects that are assigned.
- Manage Vendor capabilities ensuring achievement of performance goals and project deliverables.
- Participates in department and interdepartmental planning and management teams and works cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally.
- Engage in strategy, execution and direction discussions on capital projects and plant-wide initiatives.
- Ability to work across several site locations within the Central Valley as assigned.
What You Need
- Makes recommendations to management on industrial automation needs.
- Recommends, supports, justifies and leads the implementation of standards around controls equipment, processes, and security for industrial automation.
- Champion the 4E's (Engages, Enlists, Envisions, and Executes)
- Support Lean Enterprise and Kaizen teams
What Will Set You Apart
- PhD of Engineering plus 4 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Master's Degree in Engineering plus 6 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience; OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering plus 8 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility, which may include Gallo TMDP or OMDP experience: OR Bachelor of Science Degree plus 10 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School Diploma plus 12 years of Engineering experience, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Understands Basic Engineering and can follow standard work to achieve goals.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Science, Bio-Systems Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrated expertise with eight or more years of experience in all of the following areas: Control Systems (Rockwell, SCADA, PLC, Instrumentation & Drives).
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job Id- 72064
OPE001Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.