With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Manager - Consumer Relations with E. & J. Gallo Winery, you will be responsible for supervising daily operations of the consumer services team to ensure maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Consumer Services Center. Additionally, you will develop departmental objectives and conducts effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources, as well as participating in development and establishment of continuous improvement processes to mitigate risk, ensure legal compliance, and ensure best in class consumer standards are followed. What you will do:
What you need:
- Develops objectives for the consumer services engagement center day-to-day activities.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing call center processes and practices; develops process improvement measures.
- Conducts effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources to include direct reports and technology.
- Collects and analyzes call-center statistics (i.e., costs, customer service metrics, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity. Recommends and implements changes.
- Sets and maintains all customer service procedures and policies.
- Ensures legal compliance for all consumer communications and ensures staff operates within the company's prescribed guidelines for HCCCP, ISO9000, GMP, Audit and other certification standards in regards to consumer information.
- Consistently monitors resource requirements, call volume/quality ensuring staff is maintaining corporate and industry best practices
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, coaching and providing training to direct reports to maintain high
- customer service standards
- Identifies, manages and obtains staff capabilities and resources needed to meet objectives.
What will set you apart:
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of consumer services; OR contact center experience with direct supervisory responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of consumer services or contact center experience with direct supervisory responsibility.
- Experience managing consumer product liability claims.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise with D2C and B2B customer service support.
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to concentrate on multiple problems at once while still managing day to day demands.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, education, or communications plus 7 years of consumer services or contact center experience with direct supervisory responsibility reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- 5+ years direct supervision of contact center agents.
- CPG industry experience
- Knowledge of wine industry.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job Posting ID: 70742
CON001Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.