Duvel Moortgat USA
1871-03-15View Full Profile
About The Position
Duvel USA is seeking a passionate Brand Activation Manager for New York. This position will cover On-Premise accounts in New York City. The Brand Activation Manager will be responsible for selling Duvel products to targeted accounts in Manhattan by developing strong relationships with decision-makers and providing solutions to drive consumer trial and sales. The Brand Activation Manager is also responsible for creating custom promotions and providing visibility in the accounts to drive brand awareness. The Brand Activation Manager will also look to uncover new partnerships that will lead to sampling of the Duvel brands. The Brand Activation Manager will report to the Director of Marketing.
To become the face of Duvel and take our brand to the most influential accounts in New York, you need to have a proven track record in:
- Building a passion and following of a premium beer brand to a core group of trendsetting retailers, consumers and other influencers within New York
- Driving success amongst influential On-Premise accounts by identifying and winning new distribution of Duvel in these accounts
- Balancing your promotional / ambassador activities with day to day support for accounts with high-quality service, in outlet activation and account retention
Primary Responsibilities of the Duvel Brand Activation Manager:
- Build and sustain effective, professional relationships with all on-trade accounts in the targeted area of New York.
- Form partnerships with key high-profile accounts to drive distribution, brand visibility, trial, and depletions.
- Work in On-Premise accounts, ensuring maximum presence and visibility of Duvel brands in the marketplace.
- Secure Duvel product distribution and POS in accounts to drive consumer trial.
- Secure permanent menu placement of Duvel with proper price points.
- Serve as the official spokesperson of Duvel in On-Premise accounts while communicating product knowledge to both trade and consumers
- Host Duvel Perfect Pour training to all bartenders/wait staff to properly train all staff on the Duvel Perfect Pour.
- Conduct regular consumer samplings with consumers inside key Duvel On-Trade accounts.
- Participate in overall strategy development, tactical planning, and execution of local and national marketing programs.
- Identify, execute, and monitor the success of promotional opportunities that grow depletion volume based on individual account needs.
- Formal bi-monthly reporting of key performance metrics to key Duvel stakeholders.
- Continually maintain an updated target account list for new placements.
- Continually provide Duvel Regional Manager and the Duvel Marketing Team with account feedback and critical insights and recommendations that will drive product placement and depletions.
- Representing the Duvel brand inside and outside of working hours with the highest of standards and integrity.
If this sounds like you, then here’s the checklist of ‘must-haves’:
- Currently reside in the New York Metro area
- Be able to build and leverage excellent relationships as a core strength
- Be able to work collaboratively with current Duvel sales force, local distributor teams and the Duvel brand team to deliver our desired results
- Have working experience in the beer, liquor or wine industry
- Passionate and highly motivated, an independent self-starter with the ability to succeed in a high paced, high energy environment.
- Organizational skills with the ability to work out of home office
- Ability to work outside regular hours, including nights and weekends.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule, as nights and weekends are necessary
- Previous experience managing and tracking budgets
- Reports To Director of Marketing