Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home, and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement!Starting Wage: $24.00 an hour CommissionBenefits at a Glance
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
You’re a conversationalist and thrive working in a professional sales environment. You are capable of meeting set goals/deadlines, adaptive when tackling challenges, and are confident building positive work relationships.
Your duties will include to:
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Make outbound sales calls to existing and potential customers by telephone and communicate through e-mail, presenting and selling branded product objectives as in accordance with promotional calendar.
- Contribute 70% of worktime toward meeting daily sales call volume (e.g., 50-100 calls); achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales objectives set by Sales and Marketing, while creating, building, and maintaining business relationships.
- Educate prospective customers and address any potential objections; emphasize product features, offer promotional deals, and quote wholesale and retail pricing, and discounts when appropriate.
- Associate degree (A.S. or A.A.) from a two-year college in field relative to duties described above; or 2 years of applicable experience, training, or education.
- 2 years of successful telesales experience or related sales experience.
Any combination of education and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic, fair trade food & bodycare products
- Executive pay capped at 5:1
- 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status