Who We Are
Dr. Bronner’s is the top-selling natural brand of soap in North America and was ranked top midsize workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Tribune in both 2019 and 2020, based on anonymous employee surveys. Our supportive, positive work atmosphere comes from being a family-owned business that values employees as its greatest asset.
We are passionate about making the best products for human, home and Earth—and about using our business as a force for good! Known for setting up a global supply chain that respects the people and land that provide our raw materials, Dr. Bronner’s is proving that agriculture and manufacturing can be green and fair—be part of our movement! Starting Wage: $85,000 AnnuallyBenefits at a Glance
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Company-paid Full Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision for Employees & Family
- Annual Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- Profit Sharing Program –10% of salary bonus fully funded by Dr. Bronner’s into your retirement account
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- Development & Training Programs
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Child Care Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Daily Vegan Lunches
- Green Team and Toastmasters
- Volunteer opportunities
You’re an experienced computer enthusiast and pride yourself on being tech savvy. While confident with maintaining complex websites and applications, you seek out opportunities for development.
Your duties will include to:
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Develop & extend N-tiered factory and business applications.
- Organize existing software applications and update as necessary.
- Create and maintain complex multi-tiered applications and or web sites using past knowledge/expertise in object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or comparable work experience.
- 3 years’ experience developing for SQL Server 2008 or later.
- 3 years’ experience in C# with Visual Studio IDE,ASP, and NET.
- 6 months experience with Blazer.
Any combination of education and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position.Get To Know Us
- Founded in 1948 by Emanuel Bronner
- Independent, family-owned
- Certified B-Corp
- Organic, fair trade food & bodycare products
- Executive pay capped at 5:1
- 40% of profits donated annually to activist and charitable efforts
Dr. Bronner’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status