About The Position
Sell amazing brands in the hottest categories in wine & spirits! This is an opportunity with uncapped earning potential.
- Location: New York Metro Area
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Wine & Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Sales Manager
We are an emerging distributor and this opportunity will enable the right individual to move up within the organization. Develop existing accounts and open new accounts in a designated area in Metro NY. We work with landmark locations and have brands customers and consumers know in New York. The right person can do very well presenting and selling the portfolio.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESULTS
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Successful sale, distribution, and placement of all products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in the assigned area
- Resolves customer issues by following appropriate administrative processes and company policies and escalating issues to management as appropriate.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND /OR LICENSES:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience.
- Ability to hold a Solicitor’s Permit is required.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle preferred
- ·A minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An understanding of wine and spirits is required.
- Must be a results-oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and climb or balance. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly exposed normal business office environment. The ability to share workspace, travel by car or train, dress in proper business attire, attend evening meetings and meet deadlines are all requirements of this position. Associate is often required to be in the market and may require exposure to inclement weather.
Dozortsev & Sons Enterprises Ltd is an importer and distributor of fine wines and spirits. Founded in 1995, our line consists of 300 exclusive products from 20 countries. We are an importer and distributor of authentic wines from all over the world that has won 65 medals in national and international wine competitions. Dozortsev & Sons line of products has captured the attention of media and global trendsetters. For more information on Dozortsev & Sons Enterprises and its products, visit www.dwinesandspirits.com and Facebook via facebook.com/DozortsevandSonsEnterprises.