About The Position
we are motivated by the road ahead as the market continues to grow and becomes more competitive. we’re using the resources at hand, seizing every opportunity we get, and taking our unfiltered approach to the top.
we hire people inspired by a good challenge, who believe that the uphill battle is worth the view from the top. we want to lead american cider.
territory manager: in this role, our territory managers spread the good unfiltered word by visiting bars, restaurants, liquor stores, and grocery stores to build relationships with buyers. our sales organization is growing quickly. we added 10 salespeople per year for the last 3 years. with this growth comes opportunities in management, specialized roles within the sales organization, and cross department opportunities.
increase sales for downeast
- penetrate new accounts for downeast and increasing the velocity (ROS) of downeast at existing accounts
- develop stronger relationships with current retailers and establish new accounts
- sell new products into accounts and win the drive trail battle (displays, pos, etc)
- conduct weekly demos at bar and retail accounts (can include training/managing a Brand Ambassador to run these)
develop relationships with wholesaler sales reps
- create meaningful interactions during ridewiths/socials
- maintain and balance thorough communications with many (10-40) wholesaler reps
- leverage wholesaler relationships to increase sales and stay top of mind
maintain accurate and timely records
- input contact information and sales call notes following every sales call
- record account details in CRM
- valid driver’s license and vehicle
- track record of providing excellent customer service
- proven discipline of managing budgets and managing a weekly/monthly account list
- ability to use a laptop proficiently
- at least one year of outside sales experience
- winning personality
nice to haves:
- experience working in the alcohol industry
- comfortable using a CRM software
- proficient in G Suite
- good with gifs, memes and text messaging
- reside in the same area as the covered territory
to apply, please include a characterful cover letter explaining why this post speaks to you. drop the formal stuff and give it to us straight - why you?
we like to hire the way we like our cider; unfiltered. with the understanding that we can learn and grow from each other’s differences, we are proud to hire regardless of gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or anything else that makes us who we are.