Keep the flow of peaches even to all the pitter machines. Adjusting pneumatic shear offs feeding the pitter supply conveyer, adjusting the speed of the supply conveyers, unplugging the entry parts to the pitters, washing down the pitters, and keeping the area clean. Second Shift Plant II
Day Shift 1 Responsibilities Primary Duties:
- Set up, start up and shut down all aspects of the peach pitter area and equipment. This includes feed and take away belts, hydraulic valves, water valves, etc. Monitor and make all adjustments necessary on running of Pitters and related conveyors
- Communicate with supervisors and maintenance personnel regarding any mechanical problems
- Communicate with your supervisor on line flow problems, etc.
- Keep area clean and organized at all time
- Follow company policies
- Follow safety procedures
- Other duties that are reasonably associated with the above essential functions of the job
- Will work in Production bracket X according to seniority number, at that pay rate, when not scheduled in specialty job
Previous machine operating experience preferred Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Requires climbing, standing, stooping, twisting, lifting, and other physical movements to perform job
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.