To maintain product flow, monitor and adjust syrup packaging medium under the direction of Managers and Area Supervisors, batch syrup/sugar or puree mixtures necessary for USDA, Acai, Shelf Stable, and for specific recipes.
NIGHT SHIFT 1
DAY SHIFT 1 Responsibilities
- Will interact with all levels of management, Supervisors, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, and Electricians
- Set up Line Prior to start shift
- Adjust and maintain proper product flow
- Assure proper care of lab equipment
- Maintain dry sugar supply in tank
- Make up and maintain proper Brix of Syrup needed in various product blends.
- Responsible for proper use, calibration and cleanliness of refractometer
- Add proper chemicals to each batch of syrup
- Add chemicals to water in various areas of the plant as required to make batches
- Weigh chemicals according to product/customer specifications
- Batch mixing of other products to be run on lines, cup line and any other packaging equipment. Examples: juices, strawberries, mixed fruits, etc.
- Responsible for making batches for Syrup, Tubs, Acai, Shelf Stable, USDA Cups.
- Fill out forms necessary to document (QA/PC Forms) BATCH ingredients
- Keep all chemicals neatly stored and stacked in designated areas
- Keep chemical storage and syrup mixing area clean at all times
- Must be able to run equipment necessary to make the Batches - conveyors, mixing tanks, water meters, etc.
- Review annually all required JSA's
- Follow company policies
- Follow safety procedures
- Other duties that are reasonable associated with the above essential functions of the job
- Will work in Production (Bracket IX or X depending on employment status) according to seniority number, at that pay rate, when not scheduled in specialty job
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some position. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Knowledge of food processes and procedures
- Previous experience with Food Processing chemicals preferred
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Mathematical aptitude for batching ratios
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to operate a Forklift if required