Clean-up peach dump area, lye room, under peach roller grader, pitter, pit line, trim line and final inspections area.
DAY SHIFT 1
NIGHT SHIFT 2
DAT SHIFT 2
NIGHT SHIFT 2 Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for maintaining the peach dump area, lye room, under peach roller grader, pitter, pit line, trim line and final inspections area clean at all times
- Learn to shut off and turn on machinery.
- Will be taught safety procedures regarding chemicals and machinery
- Move drum with pallet jacks. Use of water high pressure hoses
- Follow company policies
- Follow safety procedures
- Other duties that are reasonable associated with the above essential functions of the job
- Will work in Production (Bracket IX or X depending on employment status) according to seniority number, at that pay rate, when not scheduled in specialty job
Supervisory Duties: Work Environment:
- Must be able to read name of chemicals
- Must be willing to work any shift, weekends and holidays as needed
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Industrial plant environment with related noise and temperatures
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Must be to work around chemicals (caustic potash and chlorine)
- Work evolves a lot of bending and carrying buckets, moving drums and dumping them
Employment is contingent upon drug screen, background verification and skills test required for some positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.