Overview 2 Day Shift 2 Second Shift
Maintain product area and equipment to ensure maximum production and efficiency in a refrigerated industrial production environment. CREWED POSITIONS: Day Shift 1 Night Shift 3 Responsibilities
- Verify system generated schedule with management to ensure the right product is being dumped into hopper.
- Maintain product on lines at a flow that will supply the bagging machines, so they do not run out of required product
- Maintain the upper mezzanine so that it is clean and organized throughout the workday
- Use correct shaker pans for the appropriate product being bagged daily
- Verify that upstairs conveyor belts have no holes and are in good working condition prior to the start of product being dumped daily.
- Assist with wash down of Consumer-Pack lines in between orders when needed
- Other duties that are reasonable associated with the above essential functions of the job.
- Will work in Production (Bracket IX or X depending on employment status) according to seniority number, at that pay rate, when not scheduled in specialty job
- Refrigerated Industrial plant environment with related noise and temperatures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Experience in the proper sanitation of machinery.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and equipment.
- Reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Able to read production schedules
- Able to climb ladders