Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits’ Stamford office currently seeks a Full-Time Junior Graphic Designer who possesses the below.
The Junior Graphic Designer is an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented team player who provides support to the Creative and Marketing Services team. Candidates are passionate about design and have a keen eye for typography. They have worked in a professional design environment but are looking for development and growth in the design field. The Junior Graphic Designer understands current design trends and best practices for both print and digital.
The Junior Graphic Designer is innovative, flexible and eager to learn. They are responsible for supporting the Creative team execution of day-to-day work, producing visual aspects for both corporate and brand marketing materials across all platforms: print, promotional and digital media. They will also work heavily in templated based creative. The Junior Designer is able to execute print ready designs on their own and they can navigate range of high priority projects on a daily basis while managing tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. The Junior Graphic Designer thinks outside the box, thinks big and there is no limit to their creativity! Bring your unique perspective, explosive imagination and edge to our creative team!Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for an Associate or Bachelor’s or BFA degree in Graphic Design or Visual Art a must
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a professional design environment
- Superior knowledge of design: type/color/taste required
- Vast knowledge of relevant computer software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite-all programs) a must; solid knowledge of other current computer design programs and skill required
- Solid understanding of online production, offline production, and print production required
- Ability to execute print ready designs on their own
- Works efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present and clearly articulate ideas
- Is accountable, takes direction with an open mind, seeks full ownership and takes initiative
- Strong problem solving skills and enjoys the challenge of problem solving
- Ability to work with company personnel at all levels and the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and effectively
- Positive energy with a can-do spirit!
- A thirst for knowledge, growth and development
- Apply brand standards, creative standards, typography, photography, color and other ingredients to create innovative and on-strategy creative solutions
- Extend existing creative/brand guidelines across new creative with moderate design changes or interpretation
- Work closely with the Design Manager, playing the role of “design advocate” for the voice of the design
- Opportunity to support in strategic design development and creating big ideas that elevate and differentiate our portfolio
- Stay abreast of current design trends and technologies, continually share knowledge among the design team and be a child of the industry