Are you ready to join the world of wine as an Assistant Brand Manager
for a growing portfolio of Fine Wines? Apply today to join our Fine Wine team in Stamford, CT!
Working collaboratively with key audiences, including internal cross-functional teams, agency partners, trade and consumers, you will help manage one or more brands in the Fine Wine portfolio. You will be responsible for tracking brand performance using internal (COGNOS) and syndicated data sources (IRI/Nielsen), and deriving key business insights that translate into actionable recommendations. You will support the development of annual strategic brand plans, and will own the successful and timely execution of key deliverables, including all elements of the marketing mix, e.g. Advertising, Social/Digital Media, In-Store Programming and Point-of-Sale materials, Educational tools, and Events/Tastings. You will interact frequently with our national Sales Team to understand brand performance and challenges in key channels and markets, and will help develop programs and tools to unlock brand growth at both the local and national levels. Who Are You?
What Will You Do?
- College graduate
- 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred, though applicable internship experience will be considered
- Have a passion for wine
- Have a passion for marketing and brand management
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to collaborate with, and motivate, cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interface at all levels within the organization and outside the company
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted business environment
- Strong strategic and decision-making skills
- Able to take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with budget management preferred
- Track and analyze data to assess brand performance and derive key actionable business insights
- Help manage the day to day logistics and execution of brand plans and programs across all aspects of the marketing mix including pricing, packaging, advertising, promotion, public relations, events/tastings
- Serve as brand liaison to suppliers, agency partners, and our internal Creative Services team
- Assist the sales team and other cross-functional departments with brand materials such as product samples, high resolution images, etc. as needed
- Interface on a consistent basis with cross-functional groups (Sales, Finance, and Operations) to rapidly identify problems/opportunities and take appropriate action as warranted