About The Position
Company overview: Mezcal is the fastest growing liquor category in the US, with 30+% annual growth over the last 10 years. Desolas is the first premium mezcal positioned at a mid tier price point, with a low smoke and approachable taste.
Role description: Desolas seeks a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to help build our brand and drive sales in key markets. You will build relationships with accounts, trade, and distributor partners, and help increase brand awareness and growth through menu placements, distribution, special events, and advocacy. This role should be flexible and fun, but entrepreneurial hustle will be the key to success.
- Call on key on/off premise accounts to develop relationships and build brand awareness with the goal of increasing volume growth and menu placements
- Prepare and deliver brand sales presentations to customers
- Maintain key accounts by maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (bartenders and
- promoters) and effectively communicating marketing plans
- Manage distributor orders of Desolas Mezcal from on/off premise accounts to distributors and stay up to date
- Assist in organizing and executing special events and brand promotions to maximize brand visibility
- Be an ambassador for Desolas Mezcal, Host Events, Educate and love mezcal
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years within wine and spirits world, sales & marketing
- Ability to hold a Solicitor’s Permit required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle preferred
- Willingness to work nights and occasional weekends as needed preferred
Knowledge/Skills, seeking individuals with:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hustle and enthusiasm
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with assigned territory is a plus.
- People who enjoy mezcal also preferred!