About The Position
We are seeking a Finance and Logistics Administrator to join our Business Planning team based in our US Office.
This exciting role will be responsible for all areas related to finance and logistics administration, working closely with our US sales team, external vendors and New Zealand Corporate office.
- You will support the delivery of compliance, finance administration, logistics administration and inventory management
- You will coordinate, process and report on invoices, POs, permits and license
- You have a general understanding of accounting principles and Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable procedures
- You will have experience in promotional expense processing, operational expense processing, and purchase order processing
- You have exposure in forecasting, collections, and compliance reporting
- You have the ability to plan and execute
- Achieves high standards of work, demonstrating attention to detail, perseverance, commitment and initiative within scope of authority.
- Takes ownership of development and improvement, demonstrating awareness of behaviour and adapting based on feedback.
We offer market-competitive base salary and benefits. Our team is highly engaged, and we strive to offer a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You will be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be among the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
For further information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org