About The Position
The candidate must have 2-5 years alcohol beverage sales experience with an established and current book of business both on & off premise from a distributor or supplier. Must be a resident of New Orleans, LA.
Sales & Training (on & off-premise accounts)
• Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory that reaches DE-NADA
• Achieve monthly sales goals
• Represent the brand in your assigned territory in coordination with the local distributor.
• Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review our brand program strategies
• Regularly attend selected on-premise promotional events held in the evenings to oversee, assist,
and evaluate the quality of the promotion.
• Direct accounts in proper and effective merchandising and consumer awareness of the brand by:
Ensuring proper shelf placement
Merchandising the brand
Developing cocktail features and brand promotion
Execute staff training in on-premise accounts, as needed
Visit key on-premise accounts 3 to 4 evenings per week.
Visit key off-premise accounts 2 to 3 days per week ieprior to heading to on-
Distributor Relationship Coverage
• Work with key distributor salespeople and managers in the assigned territory to ensure the focus and promotion of the DE-NADA brand.
This can include:
Regularly scheduled presentations to distributors
Regularly scheduled work-withs with sales reps/mgrs.
Conduct brand training for distributor employees.
Budgets & Reporting
• Stay within budgets limits
• Complete monthly market reports and calendars in a timely fashion
• Complete biweekly expense reports