About The Position
Fast-growing wine & spirits company seeks a dynamic individual to manage Texas, Louisiana, Mississppi. Achieve sales goals and profit objectives by working with our distributors and key trade accounts.
Must reside in Texas; Preferably in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area
Roles and Responsibilities
Regional Manager is responsible for the achievement of depletion and distribution objectives in each market. Manage the business by leading, directing and supervising the development of programming, execution of all distributor and market plans in all trade channels, pricing, incentives, promotions and merchandising. Establish and maintain key relationships at all assigned distributors and key accounts. Develop business opportunities identified by analyzing data on depletions and customer sales performance. Assist the Division VP in development and execution of market plans.
• Review sales, shipment and depletion performance with an emphasis on review of key accounts.
• Discuss ongoing programs and performance opportunities with Division Vice President and distributors.
• Establish and maintain key account relationships with trade channel leaders through dialogue, direct calls, and distributor ride withes.
• Monitor market trends and competitive information; communicate with distributor supervisors on market conditions.
• Maintain knowledge of program plans and execution; review and discuss performance on in-house tracking at distributor.
• Monitor and develop activity based on opportunities that are proactive and reactive to market conditions; review by size and channel reports, key account chain performance, industry data, etc.
• Execute plans and required follow-up as needed on special events, assigned projects, and future planning needs, i.e., POS, program follow-up, national accounts, local activity reporting, price surveys, and follow-up correspondence.
• Plan and execute special events and programs requiring detailed execution including promotions and tastings.
• Review and process administrative items, such as bills, chargebacks, samples, budgets and forecasts, etc.; track all spending.
• Recap budgeting to Division VP
• Execute quarterly business reviews with distributors.
• Communicate regularly via email, telephone, etc., processing communications regarding current and future requirements.
• Ability to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner, communicating effectively with employees, staff, customers both internal and external; in person, via telephone or email.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer proficiency required in MS Office Products, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook; ability to use advanced computer functions
• Possess exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Minimum 5+ years sales management experience in the Wine & Spirits industry; supplier / distributor experience
- Working relationship with Southern Glazer's WIne and Spirits is beneficial