About The Position
The Sr Brand Manager will lead all marketing activities outside of Texas and Oklahoma for the Balcones brand in close collaboration with the Balcones leadership team.
To build premium brand awareness while optimizing brand reach and high-quality exposure to target audiences. Work with the sales team to increase distribution, and reach the annual depletion goal.
BRAND STRATEGY/ PLAN
· Develop the brand strategy (which focuses on how to communicate the brand message to consumers where ever they are) in close collaboration with the Balcones leadership.
· Develop the National annual above-the-line marketing plan and below-the-line engagement with the trade (without TX and OK). Execute the plan and provide progress report regularly.
· Act as a liaison with cross-functional partners (external partners and internal resources).
ADVERTISING / SOCIAL MEDIA
· Lead the planning, execution, managing, distribution and monitoring of the brand's Social Media and advertising strategy.
· Website Management and analytics.
PUBLIC RELATIONS, HOSPITALITY AND EXPERIENTIAL
· Collaborate with the TX/OK team in traditional consumer and trade PR activity for the brand.
· Manage national event development and activation (excluding TX/OK), including liaising with the Distillery to plan and organize comprehensive and educational distillery visits.
MARKETING TOOL KIT
· Ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
· Management of POS catalogue, digital brand asset library, and merchandising activities.
· Sell Sheets and sell-in deck development: for each and every relevant piece of communication/ new news.
· Proactively supports Davos Brands’ Sales as well as Balcones’ in key trade activities.
· Partner with sales in supervising national trade strategy and execution. Develop and execute bartender engagement and sales support programs.
· Be the brand’s ambassador at all consumer and trade events, lead trainings, become a Balcones expert. Coordinate National Single Barrel program and brand trainings (outside of TX/OK).
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
· Collaborate with Balcones’ Head Distiller and Commercial arm to ensure a strong engagement of key stakeholders along the innovation process.
· Collaborate with the TX/OK team to track innovation projects and develop launch plans and support tools.
Formulate the annual A&P budget in accordance to the brand’s strategic goals. Facilitate the annual Balcones Distilling A&P approval process and manage the budget along the year.