Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Production Operator - Minster 1 in Minster, Ohio.
Since 1968, our production facility has proudly manufactured fresh yogurt in Minster, Ohio. Please apply if you are interested in a progressive career in a manufacturing environment producing the products you and your family have grown to love: Dannon, Activia, Oikos and Danimals.
The Production High Tech Operator is primarily functioning in the packaging area of the manufacturing plant. The position combines manual tasks such as physically loading raw materials into production equipment and operating powered industrial trucks as well as operating computer systems, troubleshooting and responding to process breakdowns, performing quality checks, cleaning and sanitation. This fast-paced environment requires successful employees to be on their feet most of their shift, be able to multi-task and actively want to develop and grow. In this position you will wear a provided uniform that includes steel toed shoes, safety eyewear, ear plugs, hairnet and bump cap. The Production High Tech Operator rate is $23.28 plus shift add-on
. Additionally, Danone's great benefits include the standards like medical, dental, vision and life insurances as well as some not-so-standard benefits like tuition reimbursement, wellness program, gym membership reimbursement and pay for performance bonus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Advanced education a plus (Technical, Associates, Bachelors)
- Open schedule ability. This means you are able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Computer Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High mechanical aptitude
- The ability to perform physical demands of:
- A fast-paced environment
- 12-hour shifts
- Continuous walking or standing
- Repetitive minimal to moderate lifting (50 lbs)
- Openness to learn and share with others - a Team Player
- Doer who takes ownership of our product excellence and their working area
- Empowered individual who proactively pursues improvements in Quality, Safety & Operations
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf