At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Manager, Inclusive Diversity in White Plains, NY.
The Manager, Inclusive Diversity for Danone North America (including US & Canada), will be responsible for implementation of the Inclusive Diversity strategy, helping to create a culture where employees can be their authentic selves and ultimately further positioning Danone North America as an employer of choice. You will need to effectively build and sustain partnerships internally, both regionally and globally, as well as with external partners. You should have a passion for diversity and value inclusion, and be results oriented. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in managing diversity programming, with specific experience in diversity business outreach, diversity community engagement, diversity communications and diversity recruitment.
This position reports to the Chief Inclusive Diversity Officer for North America and will be located in either White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO.
- In partnership with the Chief Diversity Officer, drive the implementation of Danone North America Inclusive Diversity roadmap by working in conjunction with the broader HR team, cross-functional partners, and local functional champions.
- Program manage regional inclusive diversity initiatives, including multicultural marketing initiatives, diversity related philanthropic efforts, supplier diversity, and diversity community engagement.
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition team, further diversity recruitment efforts by building a diverse pipeline of high performing talent, through organizational relationships and creative proactive recruitment strategies.
- Facilitate various inclusive diversity training modules, including training on the topic of unconscious bias; including to manufacturing population
- Provide oversight to existing Employee Resource Groups, ensuring strategic alignment with both the overall inclusive diversity strategy and the overall business strategy.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and present it in a clear and concise manner, measuring effectiveness of the initiatives; produce quarterly dashboard.
- Provide guidance to the organization on speaking to diverse consumers
- Understand strategic community resources priorities in order to effectively align and integrate diversity community engagement strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management Human Resources, or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success and experience in an Inclusive Diversity role is required.
- Diversity Business outreach experience is preferred
- Diverse community engagement experience is preferred
- Experience delivering training modules to plant population is preferred
- Ability to travel 20-30%.
- Ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed, global organization.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, with a strong ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple projects and deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Experience in implementing large scale projects successfully in a collaborative manner, while driving measurable results.
- Strong communication skills, including both oral and written.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf