At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Maintenance Reliability Leader, Nights - Bridgeton in our Bridgeton, Bridgeton manufacturing facility.
The Reliability Leader supports a Business Unit with multiple lines, value stream teams, or technology groups. The Reliability Leader is directly responsible for planned maintenance pillar activities and leadership of mechanics supporting their team on a 24/7 basis. Reliability Leaders are responsible for daily tactical execution of Daily Direction Setting priorities, coordination of mechanics, execution and follow up of planed work. In addition, the Reliability Leader is responsible for developing planned maintenance strategies that support safety, people engagement, quality, cost, reliability and continuous improvement initiatives. RESPONSIBILITIES (to include but not limited to):
- Ensure the safety of our people and our products always
- Attend and Support all line meetings as part of the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) process
- Work with Production Leaders and OpEx Leaders in the development and execution of Plan for the Day and loss elimination activities.
- Communicate metrics for maintenance and reliability activities. Owns and drives improvement around planned and unplanned downtime, # breakdowns, MTBF & MTTR metrics for their lines.
- Owns Breakdown Elimination, Defect Handling, & Planning and Scheduling. Coaches teams through effective execution of these processes and builds capability and ownership of these systems down to the team level over time.
- Meet with each shift daily to review work completed and provide direction and follow up
- Maintain Maintenance schedules for owned lines and ensure adequate coverage in a consistent and equitable way that is consistent with the contract and state regulations
- Create daily assignments for mechanics on each shift the support planned maintenance and loss elimination initiatives. Focuses on engaging mechanics in proactive work that will improve line predictability/stability.
- Provides resourcing and support to line owned autonomous maintenance activities
- Follow up on safety, quality and major losses with root cause analysis
- Support off shift critical work and emergency repairs where required
- Identify gaps and roadblocks to successful execution of line maintenance plans and develop plans to close gaps
- Monitor metrics, develop plans, and propose solutions for improvement
- Support Planned Maintenance Pillar, System and Tools implementation
- Support Systems and Equipment Ownership capability development
- Lead and Support Early Equipment Management Activities, including possible startup leadership for projects within their area
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf